Due an upgrade in my set, my Accustic Arts AMP III amplifier (black finish) is for sale.
I`m the first owner and the amp is mint condition coming with serial number, original invoice, manuals and packaging.
The amp always resided in a non-smoking area.
Some AMP III highlights:
- Extremely powerful dual-mono high-power amplifier with completely isolated power supply for each amplifier channel
- 48 selected MOS-FET output transistors of highest quality.
- Maximum power output of 1.000 watts per channel (4?) and 600 Watts per channel (8?)
- Magnetically shielded and encapsulated toroidal core transformer of premium quality for highest output reserves
- Maximum total transformer power: 3.200 VA (1.600 VA per channel)
- Optimum smoothing thanks to more than 240.000 µF power supply capacity; premium quality capacitors (“Made in Germany”)
- Very high damping factor
- Integrated protective circuit against clipping, HF oscillations and too high DC offset
- Integrated switch-on current limitation for highest operational safety
- All used components and parts are selected and of highest quality
- Fully balanced XLR-inputs
- Very high quality, gold-plated bi-wiring/bi-amping speaker terminal
- Extremely stable, massive and resonance optimized housing, fully made of aluminum; inlay made of massive brass, polished and chromed
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® AMP III is “Handmade in Germany”
As this is an absolute high-end product, only contact me when you take this into serious consideration.
Shipping cost via a parcel service on behalf of the buyer.
Delivery at the buyers place or pick-up can be discussed as well.